Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Song "Just Hanging Out, with my family"

A lot of people are asking me how they can find my song "Just Hanging Out". Well, this song will soon be on a soundtrack provided by Severin Films. They will let everyone know when it will be available.

Thank you to everyone that sends nice words about my part in the film, I will keep you updated about what is going on in my life and where the band will be playing next.

If you would like for me to appear at your event; just send me a note on my facebook or email me at Damiencart@gmail.com

Thanks again,

Damien

3 comments:

  1. I love this new song...very fun and upbeat! Thanks for sharing your talent with me...so proud of you my friend! Wishing you the best in the next months and years to come!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be releasing an instrumental version? I've been looking everywhere for one because I'm just dying to make a cover version of this song ;w;

    Please consider releasing an instrumental sometime, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to have one <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mr. Damien Carter,
    I am a huge fan of your work. My friend and I however, are having a debate over the lyrics of your song "Just Hangin' Out (with my family". If you could please post these lyrics to help us settle this, it would be massively helpful, and might even save our friendship.
    Thank you very much for your time.

    Sincerely,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete